1. Types of personal information we collect and hold
The types of personal information we collect and hold depends on your dealings with us and the services and benefits we (or our agents, contractors and third parties) provide to you, or a request you make in relation to such products, services and benefits. The personal information we collect includes:
• Telephone number(s);
• Gender; and
• Age range.
We do not actively collect sensitive information and where you provide us with sensitive information on an unsolicited basis (such as health information) you consent to our collection of such information.
2. Website cookies
A “cookie” is a small text file that is placed on your computer’s hard drive by a web page server. Cookies store information about your use of our website. The cookies only collect information in aggregate, non-identifiable form. Most web browsers default setting is to accept cookies, but you can disable this functionality. Please note that if you do not accept cookies, not all functionality on our websites may be available to you.
We use Google Analytics to collect anonymous information and data whenever you access and navigate through our website. The types of anonymous information we collect is the time and date which you accessed our website and the specific page you accessed. We collect this information for operational maintenance and statistical purposes to assist us in improving our website. When you access our website, your browser automatically sends certain information to Google which is included in our analytical reports. For more information on how Google Analytics operates, see “How Google uses data when you use our partners’ sites or apps”, (located at www.google.com/policies/privacy/partners/).
3. How we collect and hold personal information
We collect personal information directly from you through our website, transactions, competitions and trade promotions. We do not collect your personal information from any third parties.
Your personal information is stored on our behalf by a trusted third party service provider. They take such steps as are reasonable to secure your personal information from misuse, interference, unauthorised access, modification or disclosure. We are likely to also transfer your personal information to our service providers but only for the limited purpose of hosting your personal information.
4. How we use and disclose personal information
Generally, we use your personal information for two purposes:
• to keep you informed of any products, services and benefits that we consider will be of interest to you in the future; and
• to distribute product samples to your home or work address.
As part of the distribution of product samples, we share your personal information with trusted third-party service providers, who we engage to affix your name and address to parcels that contain free product sample(s) that they would send to you on our behalf.
When we collect your personal information, we will notify you of the purpose for which it will be used and we will request your permission to contact you regarding any future promotions of products or services. If you do not wish to receive direct marketing information from us, please use the contact details below to update your preferences, or use the unsubscribe feature on our electronic marketing communications.
We may disclose your personal information to law enforcement agencies where required or authorised by law to do so or for any purposes connected to a fraud, crime prevention or impropriety investigation.
5. Overseas disclosure of personal information
We are likely to disclose your personal information to our service providers for the limited purpose of hosting such information. By providing personal information to us, you consent to and acknowledge that if the overseas recipient breaches the Australian Privacy Principles, Schick will not be accountable under the Privacy Act 1988 (Cth) and you will not be able to seek redress under the Privacy Act.
6. Access to and correction of personal information
We will take reasonable steps to ensure that the personal information we collect, hold, use or disclose is accurate, complete, up to date, relevant and is not misleading. You have a right to request access and/or the correction of any of your personal information we hold or control. Requests for access or correction are to be directed to Edgewell Personal Care Customer Service, based in Australia, on 1800 761 186. We may ask you to answer a simple question, such as providing your address, to confirm we are providing access to the correct individual. We endeavour to respond to any request within a reasonable time period.
Please provide us with as much detail as you can about the particular information you wish to access or correct, in order to help us retrieve it. We may charge you an access fee to cover our costs of sending the information to you. We will inform you of applicable fees before they are incurred.
In certain circumstances, such as where giving you access would have an unreasonable impact on the privacy of other individuals, we may refuse to provide you access to your personal information. If we refuse to provide you access, we will provide you with a written notice that sets out the reasons for the refusal except to the extent it would be unreasonable to do so.
Where we correct personal information we hold about you, you have a right to request that we notify any other third parties to which we disclosed the inaccurate information. We will provide such notice to any third parties where it is practical and lawful for us to do so.
In the unlikely event that we refuse to correct your personal information as requested by you, we will provide you with reasons for the refusal except to the extent that it is unreasonable to do so.
7. Anonymous and pseudonyms
You may request to remain anonymous, or seek to use a pseudonym, in your dealings with us. We will honour any such request to stay anonymous or use a pseudonym where it is lawful and practicable to do so.
8. Making a complaint
If you would like to make a complaint about the manner in which we have handled your personal information, please contact Edgewell Personal Care Customer Service, based in Australia, on 1800 761 186. We will promptly investigate your complaint and provide you a response with our findings within a reasonable period of time. If you are dissatisfied with our response, you may complain to the Australian Information Commissioner on 1300 363 992 or, if outside Australia, +61 2 9284 9749 (www.oaic.com.au).
Edgewell Personal Care NZ (trading as Schick NZ) – Schick Everyday Ballers (SEB)
TERMS & CONDITIONS
The Promoter is Edgewell Personal Care NZ (trading as Schick NZ)
Suite 3, Level 2, Windsor Court, 128 Parnell Road | Parnell, Auckland
The promotion period commences on (26.06.20) and concludes on (30.09.20).
1. Participation in this promotion is deemed as acceptance of the following terms and conditions.
2. In all cases, the Promoter’s decision is final, and no correspondence will be entered into.
3. The Promoter reserves the right to vary any of the terms applying to this Promotion or to modify, extend, terminate, suspend or reschedule this Promotion.
4. To enter the promotion, entrants must fill in the form on page (www. everydayballers.basketball).
5. By entering, the participant agrees to participate if selected past the recruitment phase.
6. The Promoter reserves the right to verify the validity of all entries and reserves the right to disqualify any individual for tampering with the entry process, including but not limited submitting an entry that does not comply with these terms and conditions.
7. Winning a place in Schick Everyday Ballers is not transferable or redeemable for cash, nor can it be exchanged for any other product or service. Winning a position in the Schick Everyday Ballers is non-transferrable to another person.
8. If for any reason, the winning entrant is unable to take up a position in Schick Everyday Ballers, the role is forfeit and will be passed to another candidate at the discretion of the Promoter.
9. Upon receiving a position in Schick Everyday Ballers, the entrant agrees to abide by the Promoter’s brand values (to be agreed with the entrant), and the promotor reserves the right to amend the responsibilities or terminate the role at any time.
10. Each Schick Everyday Baller will receive, but is not limited to, the following prize items, to be delivered by the promotor. The promotor reserves the right to modify or terminate these at any time:
• Tickets for you and three mates to selected basketball NZ events (valid until end 2021)
• Money-can’t-buy-experiences, such as a ‘meet and greet’ experience with a player or attending a professional league training session.
• Personalised Glory League hype reel vid
• 3X3 official ball
• Sal’s Pizza Vouchers
• Sports Bag
• Personalised official Schick Everyday Ballers merchandise
• Tall Blacks or Tall Ferns team merchandise
• $200 of Schick products
11. The Promoter take no responsibility for any misdirected, lost, incomplete, damaged, corrupted, incorrectly submitted or late entries, or any human error, technical malfunctions, lost or delayed data transmission, computer or network failure, or any other interruption that may affect the conduct of this Promotion.
12. To the maximum extent permitted by law, the Promoter, employees and agents, will not be liable for any loss, damage, personal injury or cost (including but not limited to indirect or consequential loss) suffered by any person arising directly or indirectly out of or in connection with entering this promotion or accepting a prize.
13. All entries remain the property of the Promotor. All personal information will be collected and stored by the Promotor in accordance with the Privacy Act 1993. The Promotor will use entrants’ personal information to conduct the Promotion and for its own future promotional and publicity purposes. Entrants have the right to access and request correction of personal information held by the Promotor at firstname.lastname@example.org.
14. By entering, the entrant gives permission of any entries to be used at the discretion of Sky Network Television Limited, Basketball New Zealand and Edgewell New Zealand including, but not limited to, being broadcast as part of a television production, feature on a website or social media channel.
15. The Promoter may use and disclose entrants’ personal information to the Promoter’s employees or contractors for the purpose of conducting this promotion and for marketing and promotional purposes. Entrants have the right to access and correct their personal information in accordance with the Privacy Act 1993 by contacting the promotor at email@example.com.